Vegan or Egg Free Brownie Cookies Gluten Free
These cookies were delicious straight out of the oven and also the next day after I stored them in the fridge. They were chewier the next day., and that’s how I personally prefer them. I added dark chocolate chunks, I think would be good with goji berries or or those dried tart cherries. I had some left over ganache so drizzled some of that on top, but it wasn’t needed, so if you dont have any, dont worry!
- 70g melted butter or oil
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 300g chocolate baking mix
- optional; chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts
- preheat oven to 180
- mix together the oil or butter, chocolate mix and any extras
- should be slightly sticky and hold together, add more liquid if not
- roll into golf sized balls and press down slightly onto a lined baking tray
- Bake for 10 minutes until set on the top but still soft. They will harden as they cool.
Gluten Free Christmas Cake Paleo
(yes it can be done, and it's awesome)
Pancakes and Waffles
You can make thee any size you want and add anything you like on top. But it’s always good to get a bit of inspiration....
Caramel Apple Cake
Apple cakes are the way to go in Autumn, and what better to top it with but caramel. Or even better, put the caramel inside...